The Western New England University softball program will hold a winter prospect clinic on Saturday, February 10, 2019.
- Advanced instruction from the Golden Bear Softball Staff
- 1 Sessions
- Offensive Skills (Learn hitting practices from college coaches)
- Defensive Skills (Infield/Outfield/Pitchers & Catchers)
Date: Sunday, February 10, 2019
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Hitting/Swing Break Down
- 1 on 1 hitting evaluations with coaches
- Batting Cage Skills (How to hit different pitches, how to approach the batter's box, etc)
- Offensive Competitions
- 1:35 – 3:00 pm
- Warm up, Throwing Progressions
- Specific Positional Work
- Defensive Competitions
Pitcher/Catcher Defensive Hour
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- (For an extra $25, players will get a hour of solely pitching and catching.) During 12-3 pm the athletes will play their secondary position and hit.
Location: Alumni Healthful Living Center (Back Gym) on the WNE Campus
Cost: $100.00 (Pitcher and Catcher Hour Extra $25.00)
Please bring all softball equipment: bat, glove, sneakers, batting gloves, softball pants, catcher's equipment (if catcher), batting helmet.
Cleats CANNOT be worn in the back gym, Sneakers or Turfs Only.
For more information on each clinic and to register, download the attached form and return registration along with payment to:
Return Registration To:
Softball Office – ATTN: Head Coach Amanda Novak
Western New England University
1215 Wilbraham Road, Springfield MA 01119
*Please make checks payable to WNE Softball
* Please return registration by Wednesday, February 6th, 2018